RDS has just the qualifications you are looking for when it comes to photovoltaic solar energy from residential solar to large industrial solar systems. We have experience in grid- tie systems including roof mount, reflective solyndra, ground mount and ground mount tracking systems. RDS is one of the few contractors preapproved with both APS and SRP rebate programs.
RDS is experienced with all componets of your solar system and understands the details that make it work correctly. No matter what kind of system you are considering, our professionals can give you the guidence you need to make an informed decision on which system is right for you. Our experience with photovoltaic energy make us your one stop shop for all your electrical needs.
Here is why Solar is such a great addition to your energy plans and the timing has never been better.
- Generate your own electricity, virtually maintenance free.
- Reduce or eliminate your electric bill.
- Federal and state incentives PLUS utility (SRP / APS) rebates make it an affordable option.
- Environmentally Friendly– Reduce carbon emissions and do your part to help the earth for generations to come.
Energy ConservationReduce the electricity needed for lighting and other electrical equipment by up to 50% with the use of:
- Occupancy, Motion, and Photo Sensors
- Timers for waterheaters and lights
- Programmable Thermostats
- Ceiling Fans
- Whole house (attic) Fans
- Relamping & Retrofits- CFL's , T-8's and T-5's
- Energy Management Systems
- VFD’ s
Call to find out about your Ecobright Home Evaluation.
Now is a great time to consider lighting retrofits due to power company incentives and quick paybacks.
Lighting Retro fits
- L.E.D. Lighting
- Florescent (T5, T8, and CFL’s)
- Q. L. Induction Lighting
- Deign build for remodel and new projects
- APS and SRP Rebates
- Free Lighting Audits
Business Sectors that would benefit from Lighting retrofits:
- End Users
- Gatorade Tolleson
- City of Tucson - 6 Locations
- Various Roof Mount Residential Systems
- Relamping T8's, T5's
- Solar Panels
- Occupancy Sensors