RDS Electric Inc. is always seeking top quality, commercial foremen and service technicians for commercial, industrial and residential. We also need motivated journeyman and helpers that desire to learn more. RDS is celebrating over 40 years performing electrical installations for commercial construction and service work for commercial, industrial and residential clients. We are located in Glendale and work valley wide. RDS is large enough to offer great benefits and long term security while still offering the personal touch and atmosphere of a small company.
As an employee of RDS Electric we are committed to uphold the following values, concepts and principles:
- Exhibit professionalism thru honesty, integrity and dependability.
- Work safely and provide a safe working environment.
- Be customer oriented with superior service and quality as your goal.
- Be resourceful, decisive, self-motivating and solution oriented.
- Always seek continual learning and training.
- Take pride in your workmanship and yourself.
- Receive constructive criticism well.
- Assume responsibility for quality control.
- Respect fellow employees and the decisions of your supervisor.
- Plan ahead, be organized and ready to work.
- Remain flexible and be willing to accept change.
- Maintain a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Exhibit confidence and a positive attitude.
- Provide constant feedback, voice opinions and creative ideas.
Benefits for All Employees:
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 40 hours of sick pay
- Up to 40 hours of Vacation time
- Paid 10-hour OSHA training and specific field safety training
- Long term disability available
- Up to 100% coverage for employee health insurance
- Voluntary additional options of dental/vision insurance, disability and accident insurance, life insurance and a flex plan
- Vacation and Holiday savings accounts
- Bonus opportunities
- Opportunities for career advancements